What to expect?
- Free, unlimited internet / wifi.
- Your own private bedroom with comfy bed, clean sheets, pillows, blankets, towels.
- Own built-in big wardrobe.
- The house has double glazing in all rooms and central heating, with own gas heater in each room.
- Kitchen, fridge, cooking equipment and the BBQ on the balcony, as well as bathroom and toilet are shared. Since the renovation works, there is a gas fireplace in the lounge.
- There are a dozen steps with a handrail on the side to get to the entrance door.
- A self-made guide for Lyall Bay, Wellington, the area around Wellington and New Zealand, that you won’t find in any tourist guide, with heaps of Silke’s favourite tips and places.
Pricing per room (up to two people)
October-April: NZD 85, one-off cleaning fee: NZD 15.
May-September: NZD 65, one-off cleaning fee: NZD 15
Ask for discounts for long-term stays.