- You will be situated longside Wellington’s “scenic route” around the bays.
- Walking distance to some of Wellington’s most popular cafes, such as Maranui Café, Queen Sally’s Diamond Deli, The Spruce Goose Restaurant.
- Close to universities.
- Close to The Time Cinema, one of Wellington’s hidden gems in the cinema scene.
- A large marine reserve at the southern end of the bay offering spectacular snorkelling and shore diving. Dive the wreck of the F69!
- Close proximity to kite surfing hire/Instructor, scuba rental/lessons, surf rental/lessons.
- Miramar Golf Club.
- Wellington Regional Aquatic Centre.
- Red Rocks with great diving, seal watching, running, mountain biking, walking options
- Large supermarkets and department stores close by in Lyall bay and in its neighbouring Kilbirnie.
- Mini-golf at Carlucci Land.
- Cityfitness in Lyall Bay.
With the bus stop just in front of the house, or another one just a short walk down the hill, it is only a 15-20 minute bus ride to central Wellington.
10-15 minutes by car in the city.
Plenty of free parking available.
8 minutes from the airport.